I’m slumped in a post-workout daze in one of the easy-chairs at Planet Fitness in Queenswood, Pretoria. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Titan’s new Intra Muscle it’s this. Whatever’s in you, Intra Muscle will dig it out. Every last drop of glycogen, all your adrenaline, the works. It takes all you have and then adds back. I’ve used scores of intras but this is different.
The idea behind intra workouts is simple:
- Reduce muscle breakdown.
- Increase energy for the workout
- Increase endurance
- Improve hydration.
Now that that’s cleared up you’d have to admit, you can’t put everything under the sun into an intra-workout. Just like a pre-workout or a protein shake, there are limits. At some point the product designer and his team, if they’re smart, are going to have to be selective. Especially, if, like Titan, they are committed to EFT standards. Effective Dose Therapy means that whatever’s in there must be enough to have an “optimum” impact.
The genius behind Intra Muscle is that it does the above 4 important things way better than everyone else. It completely disregards actions that would be duplicated by other ingredients (but more weakly) and discards fashionable or ineffective substances that sound impressive but bring nothing to the party.
Why choose Titan Intra Muscle?
Choice is one of the things we face every day. So many products compete for our attention, seemingly side by side, that it’s hard to tell truth from hype. As consumers, to make our choices safer, we rely on brands that have good reputations and they ‘come recommended’. In the world of nutrition and especially sports supplements, word of mouth carries weight too.
Here at Titan Nutrition, we believe in proven science. It is always science that underwrites performance and outcomes. Our name rides on the harsh judgment of results.
For many people, time is short. Getting to gym can be a fight against other competing priorities. You owe it to yourself to make the most of every session you do. Intra Muscle will make sure every workout is a ground breaking move forward.
What happens when you use Intra Muscle?
Intra Muscle gets working in you within 10 minutes. It tastes good and it leaves the palate clean. A couple of gulps and you start to feel pretty good. Energetic, wide awake and focused.
You start. Start light, get the motion and strictness of reps sorted. Believe me, you’ll have the energy to do any number of sets you choose.
The pump builds, set after set, the joints feel perfect. As you get to your target working sets, you see that the muscle is engorged faster than usual. It’s easy to contract hard for long periods, holding it tight and releasing slowly. Time under tension seems easy. You notice that your muscles are holding the pump constantly and you feel permanently flexed. It occurs to you, you’ve never had this before. You don’t want it to end. By this time the Intra is still 1/3rd full!! You dare to sip some more. You’re just standing there and thinking I can do more. So you do. It’s more than capability. It’s like “curiosity”.. where can this take me? There’s no shouting and screaming. This is no wet-behind-the ears Makaveli moment. It’s just you in a private zone and it’s way too good to share. So….no thanks. I have a training partner. Meet Intra Muscle.
This is why Intra Muscle will be the last Intra you ever use.
- Titan Intra Muscle uses EDT levels of instantised leucine to reduce or eliminate muscle scavenging during the workout. Creatine also supports this function by holding leucine and other aminos in the muscle.
- Agmatine and creatine work together to boost energy and a massive pump in the workout
- Endurance is literally doubled with the combination of betaine, creatine HCL and malic acid. Muscle pain thresholds disappear.
- By the combination of sea salt and highly stable creatine HCL, the body holds onto electrolytes and essential salts, preventing muscle cramps and volume-killing fatigue.
While all this is going on, this combination of ingredients is still hard at work. For example:
- Agmatine increases LH (leuteinising hormone (which increases testosterone production).
- Creatine volumises muscle cells and holds nutrient rich fluid including electrolytes
- Betaine deadens pain safely. That’s why you can push so hard!!
- Malic acid improves absorption of creatine, promotes energy production (ATP), increases exercise endurance and helps fights muscle fatigue.
- Leucine efficiently builds muscle. Gram for gram, leucine has 4 times the muscle synthesizing power of whey protein!!
Stop wasting workouts.
Treat yourself to the one and only elite intra-workout formula. Not many companies have three intra workout products. Titan has and they know their importance. Long story short, they’re better than everyone at making them.
Think how precious your time is. For the first time ever, use an Intra that’s so good it’s like a date with yourself.
And you don’t want to miss that.
Citations and references:
- Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance EC Lee, CM Maresh, WJ Kraemer… – Journal of the …, 2010 – Springer
- Dietary betaine, the safety of betaine supplementation , and prevalence of ergogenic effects of betaine on resistance exercise, particularly on strength and power. Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. EC Lee, CM Maresh, WJ Kraemer… – Journal of the …, 2010 – Springer
- Is agmatine an endogenous anxiolytic/antidepressant agent? Increases release of luteinizing hormone‐releasing hormone from hypothalamus. The physiologic roles of Agmatine. Aricioglu, H Altunbas – Annals of the New York Academy of Science 2003 – Wiley Online Library
- Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, Rashti SL, Faigenbaum AD. Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009;6:7. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-6-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trepanowski JF, Farney TM, McCarthy CG, Schilling BK, Craig SA, Bloomer RJ. The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on exercise performance, skeletal muscle oxygen saturation and associated biochemical parameters in resistance trained men. J Strength Cond Res. 2011;25:3461–3471. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e318217d48d. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bemben MG, Bemben DA, Loftiss DD, Knehans AW. Creatine supplementation during resistance training in college football athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2001;33:1667–1673. doi: 10.1097/00005768-200110000-00009. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kresta JY, Oliver JM, Jagim AR, Fluckey J, Riechman S, Kelly K, et al. Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine supplementation on muscle carnosine, body composition and exercise performance in recreationally active females. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2014;11(1):55–70. doi: 10.1186/s12970-014-0055-6. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Earnest CP, Snell PG, Rodriguez R, Almada AL, Mitchell TL. The effect of creatine monohydrate ingestion on anaerobic power indices, muscular strength and body composition. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1995;153:207–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1995.tb09854.x. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Francaux M, Poortmans JR. Effects of training and creatine supplement on muscle strength and body mass. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1999;80:165–168. doi: 10.1007/s004210050575. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul GL, Gautsch TA, Layman DK. Amino acid and protein metabolism during exercise and recovery. In: Wolinsky I, editor. Nutrition in exercise and sport.3rd ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 2002. p. 125–158.
- Oral Creatine Hydrochloride Caspersen CJ, Powell KE, Christenson GM. Physical activity, exercise, and physical fitness: definitions and distinctions for health-related research. Public Health Reports. 1985 Mar-Apr 1985;100(2):126-131.
- Oral Creatine Hydrochloride Massidda M, Cugusi L, Mathieu A. Physical activity levels and health-related quality of life in young Italian population. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physiological Fitness. May 2015;55(5):506-512.
- Koopman R, Wagenmakers AJ, Manders RJ, et al. Combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases postexercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2005;288(4):E645-653.
- Churchward-Venne TA, Breen L, Di Donato DM, et al. Leucine supplementation of a low-protein mixed macronutrient beverage enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men: a double-blind, randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014;99(2):276-286.
- Effectiveness of malic acid (creatine-malate) supplement in sprinters and long-distance runners Acta Physiologica Hungarica in 2015
- Anthony JC, Yoshizawa F, Anthony TG, Vary TC, Jefferson LS, Kimball SR. Leucine stimulates translation initiation in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive subjects via a rapamycin-sensitive pathway. J Nutr. 2000;130(10):2413-2419.